Parent Work Day
11/01/2018 - 11/30/2018
11/19/2018 - 11/23/2018
Holiday PJ Party
Lunch Served and Activities
A minimum donation of $40 for the first child and $20 for additional children
Open to Belden students and their Belden alumni siblings*
(*up to age 6)
Last Day of Fall Semester
12/24/2018 - 01/04/2019
Professional Development – Spring Semester
First Day of Spring Semester
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
02/01/2019 - 02/28/2019
Enrollment begins for Belden Street Montessori 2019 Summer Classes and the 2019-2020 School Year
- Students: Enrollment to the summer program is open to our current students and new students.
- Teachers: One Primary Class, one Pre-Primary Class and one Infant Class is available. The After School Program will also be available and will be taught by the corresponding class teacher.
- Dates & Times: The program will run for eight weeks this year. The Summer Session will be announced February 2019. We will be closed Monday, July 1st – Friday, July 5th for Summer Break. The hours of operation will be 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Early morning drop off starts at 7:30 a.m. The After School Program is available for those enrolled, 12:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Program: The children will also continue their Montessori curriculum- practical life, sensorial, art, math, language, geography, science, and music.
- Costs and Enrollment forms: You can request more detailed information and an application form by submitting the online Contact Us form and we will mail you our current enrollment package.
Class sizes are limited. Enroll now!
Presidents’ Day and Parent / Teacher Conferences Spring Semester
(No Classes)1 2 >
Powered by Events Manager