Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
02/01/2020 - 02/29/2020
Enrollment begins for Belden Street Montessori 2020 Summer Classes and the 2020-2021 School Year
- Students: Enrollment to the summer program is open to our current students and new students.
- Teachers: One Primary Class, one Pre-Primary Class, and one Infant Class are available. The After School Program will also be available and will be taught by the corresponding class teacher.
- Dates & Times: The program will run for eight weeks this year. The Summer Session will be announced in February 2020. The hours of operation will be 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Early morning drop off starts at 7:30 a.m. The After School Program is available for those enrolled, 12:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Program: The children will also continue their Montessori curriculum- practical life, sensorial, art, math, language, geography, science, and music.
- Costs and Enrollment forms: You can request more detailed information and an application form by submitting the online Contact Us form and we will mail you our current enrollment package.
Class sizes are limited. Enroll now!
Parent / Teacher Conferences Spring Semester
(By Request Only – No Classes)
03/09/2020 - 03/13/2020