First Day of Summer School
Summer Session begins Tuesday, May 30th and ends on Friday, July 28th
- Students: Enrollment to the summer program is open to our current students and new students.
- Teachers: One Primary Class (3-6 years old) is available and will be taught by Ms. Laurel. We will have one Pre-Primary Class (18 months – 3 years old) taught by Ms. Erica, Ms. Mary, and Ms. Mary Frances. The Infant Class (3 weeks – 18 months old) will be taught by Ms. Bridgette and Ms. Sara. The After School Program will be available and will be taught by the corresponding class teacher.
- Dates & Times: The program will run for eight weeks this year. The session will start Tuesday, May 30th through Friday, July 28th, We will be closed Monday, July 3rd – Friday, July 7th for Summer Break. The hours of operation will be 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Early morning drop off starts at 7:30 a.m.The After School Program is available for those enrolled, 12:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Program: Our study this summer will be “Pirates of the Open Sea” for the Primary Class, “Let’s Go Camping” for the Pre-Primary Class and “Water Babies” for the Infant Class. The children will also continue their Montessori curriculum- practical life, sensorial, art, math, language, geography, science, and music.
- Costs and Enrollment forms: You can request more detailed information and an application form by submitting the online Contact Us form and we will mail you our current enrollment package.
Class sizes are limited. Enroll now!
07/03/2017 - 07/07/2017
Last Day of Summer School