Classes are five days a week:
Monday – Friday (August – May)
8:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Children can be dropped off as early as 7:30 A.M.
7:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
7:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Summer Session begins Monday, June 7th and ends on Wednesday, August 4th
- Students: Enrollment to the summer program is open to our current students and new students.
- Dates & Times: The program will run eight weeks. We will be closed Friday, July 2nd – Tuesday, July 6th for Summer Break.
Normal hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Early drop off starts at 7:30 a.m. The After School Program is available for those enrolled, 12:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Program: Every summer session the Teachers choose a specific area of study, and your children will also continue their Montessori curriculum- practical life, sensorial, art, math, language, geography, science, and music.
- Costs and Enrollment forms: You can request more detailed information and an application form by submitting the online Application for Admission form and we will email you our current enrollment package.
Class sizes are limited. Enroll now!
We encourage you to visit, see what we are all about. We would love to give you a tour. *Due to COVID-19 only staff and students are permitted on-premises at this time.
Parents who choose Belden Street Montessori discover that we teach more than the Montessori educational philosophy, we teach a way of life.
Come and observe our classrooms and you will see:
- A setting that is calm and orderly, with a place for everything and a familiar routine to the day
- Students working at their own pace with Montessori materials and lessons, each motivated by his own desire to learn
- Inquisitive minds developing learning strategies by using problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- A community working together cooperatively, collaboratively, and respectfully.
As a Belden Street Montessori parent, there is much you can do to build and reinforce your child’s classroom experience. Take time to fully understand the Montessori approach by reading, attending parent education meetings, and asking questions. Support your child’s school by volunteering your time and talents, and create continuity in your child’s development by using Montessori principles at home.
If you would like to fill out the Application for Admission, we will email you more information about Montessori education, the history and vision of Belden Street, and a breakdown of tuition and enrollment fees. The application lets us know you are interested, there is no financial obligation at this time.